Blog #3 Whole singing Series – our Playful conversation with Music. I think we can all remember a time in our childhood, when we were overtaken with the flow of our own play and imagination. Being a twin, my sister and I had many moments like that. Our world of play was effortless and seamless. […]
Rebecca Abraxas is a contemporary singer/songwriter who, through the years, has been an integral part of Boulder, Colorado’s music scene.
Today, Rebecca Abraxas continues to share live music in the Boulder and Denver area with a variety of audiences. Rebecca leads music performances, workshops and classes for Senior Enrichment as well as for a K-8 private school. She has been invited to sing at Unity and New Thought churches and continues to share music in the community through house concerts, art walks and other gatherings. Rebecca is a wonderful candidate for music festivals, retreats and conferences.
Rebecca’s songs are inspired by the plight of one’s journey to live the best life he or she can. Inspired by songwriters such as Jim Croce, Bruce Springsteen, Carol King, John Denver, Paul Simon and Billy Joel, Rebecca writes songs that have heart strings as well as wings.
Entries by rebeccaabraxas
The conversation you have with yourself in your own head is extremely important. Just like Baskin Robins ice cream, there are many flavors we can choose to talk to ourselves in. Start to tune in to see what flavor you are choosing each day. While your driving to work, while your doing laundry or cooking; […]
One of the most easeful ways to feel ecstasy in my life is through singing. I feel so good when I am singing. For years I compared it to what I thought flying might feel like. Then yesterday, I found a quote that said just that, “If I can not fly, then let me sing” […]
Today I was reminded of lyrics from ” Rosalie”, one of the songs on my new CD. I received a call from a friend distraught about a family encounter. As we got into our phone call I remembered the words, “….brave enough not to care”. Singing part of the song to him, I realize that […]
There is a time in our lives when we have to assess, what’s working and what’s not. For me it became very clear recently. I am lucky b/c I have a great barometer: my children. It became very clear this summer that something was not working when my children were out of sorts and being […]
Stay in Touch
When Heaven Meets Hell
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
- […] For more tips, tools and practices on freeing...January 16, 2017 - 8:19 pm by Is Tone Deafness Sabotaging Your Speaking Voice? – Rebecca Abraxas
- Thank you Pam!September 14, 2016 - 8:20 am by rebeccaabraxas
- Great explanation Rebecca. I could feel it - that drop of...June 21, 2016 - 2:45 pm by Pam Babbitt
- Brilliant insight, Rebecca!September 7, 2012 - 4:49 pm by Amy
Quick Pages Link
- Brilliant YOU Blog
- Contact & Links
- Free Your Voice, Free Your Life
- Holistic Voice Coaching
- Meet Rebecca
- Press Kit: Boulder Colorado Positive Song Artist Rebecca Abraxas
- Rebecca Abraxas Reiki and Voice
- Reiki Sound Healing
- Sound Healing
- test page
- Transformational Change Coaching
- Voice and Confidence Coaching Program Own Your Brilliance
- Voice and Video program Unleash Your Unforgettable Presence
- Voice for Business
- Voice Your Brilliance Membership