Forego the apple and insert a SONG! A song a day keeps the Doctor away!
Singing has so many unsung benefits. On top of these it also can give you so much information about whether you are comfortable in your own skin and trust yourself!
When I was in my early 20s there were many low moments. It was at this time that I was beginning to play the guitar and sing a long to what I was playing. I didn’t put two and two together for a long time but when I did, I began to realize after singing I always felt better. I always felt more present and able to let go of my past story and I’ve noticed thru the years that even though I hadn’t been running or climbing a mountain for exercise, my aerobic ability was high. Now I know why
- Induce the body to produce oxytocin which helps reduce stress
- Improve your cardiac rhythm reducing risk of heart disease
- Train the stomach muscle
- Strengthens your immunity by increasing the concentration of immunoglobulin A
- You breath deeply and evenly promoting proper breathing
- Produce endorphins the “happy hormone”
If you are a closet singer, have you noticed some of these benefits?
Research is also showing these benefits show up even more with group singing. Do you a some friends to sing with?
Its pretty cool seeing the biology of how singing can contribute. However I’ve also noticed thru the past 20 years of being a singer / songwriter /performer that it also has been a great barometer for helping me build awareness of where I am holding myself back, what is negatively effecting me and where my body could use some assistance in releasing tightness.
So as you sing your song a day with or without a group enjoy the great physical benefits and while you do, begin to notice what thoughts are arising, where do you feel a bit of resistant in your body or mind and could you show up even more for the song.
In my experience it has been helpful to have a journal near by because a lot seems to unfold, unleash and release… write it down. It is is great information for transformation!
A song a day keeps the doctor away. Happy Singing!
Stay in Touch
When Heaven Meets Hell
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
- i'm curious Hana, how did you find out it was dangerous....April 29, 2019 - 8:24 pm by rebeccaabraxas
- […] Personal Coaching […]April 29, 2019 - 6:19 pm by Mom's New Mind/Body First Aid Kit - Rebecca Abraxas Reiki and Voice
- […] It can be easy to stay on an auto loop of old...February 12, 2019 - 2:02 am by True Love, 3 Simple Tools to Play There - Rebecca Abraxas Reiki and Voice
- […] Many times romantic love has been developed from...February 11, 2019 - 9:15 pm by True Love, 3 Simple Tools to Play There - Rebecca Abraxas Reiki and Voice
Quick Pages Link
- 5 Tips For Energetically Surviving the Holiday Party Season
- Alignment Through Sound
- Brilliant Possibilities
- Chrystal Ascension Energy
- Explore Reiki
- Holy Fire Reiki 1 and 2 Class
- Holy Fire Reiki 3 Class
- Holy Fire Reiki ART/ Master Class
- Meet Rebecca
- Mom’s Mind-Body First Aid Retreat
- Power For Your Voice Class
- Press Kit
- Reiki & Voice Sound Healing: Free to BE
- Renew YOU Coaching Program
- Stillness in the Chaos
- The Authentic You: Winter Mentorship Program
- Transformational Coaching
- Vocal Reflection Therapy
- Whole Singing