Positive music and Keynote Concerts
Motivational speaking mixed with positive music to coach, empower and enliven your events, training, and in-services!
Your Voice Matters – An inspiring one hour key note concert program for 5th grade thru middle school. An interactive program that empowers kids to know their worth, express their uniqueness, and to be of service to their communities with confidence. This program is filled with an empowering message via songs, Q &A, positive conversation about how to be our best selves, interactive singing and rhythm making along with references to Shel Silverstein’s book “The Missing Piece Meets the big O”
Shine So Bright – An inspirational music and keynote program for retreats, workshops, women’s groups, schools and trainings to assist people to believe in the value they have to offer. This program addresses the importance of believing your voice matters.
Build Your Confidence, 3 keys to Expressing Your Brilliant Self, – A program to empower, inspire and awaken individuals’ to believe in the power of their innate gifts. This talk focuses on getting past blocks and building ease and confidence with getting on camera, with networking and with presenting
- Build Trust and Authority with clients
- Find alignment with your purpose and passion
- Become an engaging speaker to share your content
- Open up to a full expression which gives clients permission to share
- Release anxiety and tension in you voice to be heard and remembered
Access Your Voice, The 3 Secrets For a Strong Effective Voice– A program for Coaches, Teachers, Presenters, Corporate Trainings, and In Services to help individuals fine tune their voice to be a dynamic speaker. This talk focuses on vocal technique to get a voice that gets content heard.
- Find a tone of voice that perks listeners hears helping them comprehend your message
- Learn to effect your volume so everyone in the room can hear you
- Breath effectively to support your nervous system and voice while presenting
- Learn ways to modulate your voice to keep listeners interested
To book Rebecca 303-859-3026 / RebeccaAbraxas@gmail.com
** New this year: Offering After school programming or homeschool programming with FUN WITH SINGING AND SONGWRITING
“I’ve been hosting the Wednesday night open mic at Cannon Mine Coffee in Lafayette, CO for more than 7 years. Rebecca is one of the most talented singer/songwriters I’ve heard… and I’ve heard so, so many. She is always a crowd pleaser and never fails to impress me with her writing, singing and guitar playing. She should be a star! “
—Dan Raymond, President at All Video Production,