Rebecca Abraxas is a contemporary singer/songwriter who, through the years, has been an integral part of Boulder, Colorado’s music scene.
Today, Rebecca Abraxas continues to share live music in the Boulder and Denver area with a variety of audiences. Rebecca leads music performances, workshops and classes for Senior Enrichment as well as for a K-8 private school. She has been invited to sing at Unity and New Thought churches and continues to share music in the community through house concerts, art walks and other gatherings. Rebecca is a wonderful candidate for music festivals, retreats and conferences.
Rebecca’s songs are inspired by the plight of one’s journey to live the best life he or she can. Inspired by songwriters such as Jim Croce, Bruce Springsteen, Carol King, John Denver, Paul Simon and Billy Joel, Rebecca writes songs that have heart strings as well as wings.
Entries by rebeccaabraxas
My Reiki love story: I recently was in a challenging space in my marriage. I’ve noticed after 16 years that it seems to go through cycles. Sometimes when I am on a downslope it can get pretty ugly. The past 3 down slopes that we have gone through have been met with the gift of […]
Stay in Touch
When Heaven Meets Hell
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
- Thank you Rebecca for your blog. It was very helpful and...November 27, 2018 - 10:43 pm by Monica Augustine
- I like how you state that healthy boundaries arise in the...October 28, 2018 - 4:14 pm by Kevin Schoeninger
- Lovely testimonials <3October 1, 2018 - 3:18 pm by Cindy Lynn Jones
- Love your story Rebecca with you and Matt! Thanks for sharing! Makes...September 12, 2018 - 3:45 pm by Monica Augustine
Quick Pages Link
- 5 Tips For Energetically Surviving the Holiday Party Season
- Explore Reiki
- Holistic Voice Coaching
- Holy Fire Reiki 1 & 2 Class
- Holy Fire Reiki 3 Class
- Holy Fire Reiki ART/ Master Class
- Meet Rebecca
- Press Kit
- Rebecca Abraxas Reiki and Voice
- Reiki & Voice Sound Healing: Free to BE
- Reiki and Voice
- Sound Healing
- The Authentic YOU: Winter Mentorship Program
- Whole Singing